Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] kasan: tag-based mode fixes

From: Andrey Konovalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 18:36:05 +0100

Hi Andrew,

This patchset includes an updated "kasan, arm64: use ARCH_SLAB_MINALIGN
instead of manual aligning" patch and fixes for two more issues that
were uncovered while testing with a variety of different config options
enabled.

Thanks!

Andrey Konovalov (3):
  kasan, arm64: use ARCH_SLAB_MINALIGN instead of manual aligning
  kasan: make tag based mode work with CONFIG_HARDENED_USERCOPY
  kasan: fix krealloc handling for tag-based mode

 arch/arm64/include/asm/kasan.h |  4 ++++
 include/linux/kasan.h          | 14 +++++---------
 include/linux/slab.h           |  5 +++--
 mm/kasan/common.c              | 22 ++++++++++++----------
 mm/slab.c                      |  8 ++++----
 mm/slab_common.c               |  2 +-
 mm/slub.c                      | 12 +++++++-----
 7 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1.415.g653613c723-goog

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel