Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix NULL pointer dereference and use struct_size

From: "Gustavo A. R. Silva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2019 23:52:46 -0600

Hi,

The first patch in this series fixes a potential NULL pointer
dereference by adding a NULL check. A tag for stable has been
added for this patch.

The second patch promotes the use of struct_size() in devm_kzalloc().

Both issues were detected with the help of Coccinelle.

Thanks

Changes in v2:
 - Fix bug in patch 2/2 reported by kbuild test robot.

Gustavo A. R. Silva (2):
  ARM: integrator: impd1: fix NULL pointer dereference
  ARM: integrator: impd1: use struct_size() in devm_kzalloc()

 arch/arm/mach-integrator/impd1.c | 5 ++++-
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel