Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add coresight support for SDM845

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2019 23:16:46 +0530

This patch series adds support for coresight on SDM845. 

* Patch 1 adds device tree nodes for SDM845 coresight components.

* Patch 2 enables support for ETMv4.2 and enables SDM845 to make
  use of same driver(etm4x).

* Patch 3 is a trivial removal of duplicate header file.

Patch 1 and 2 depends on below AOSS QMP patches by Bjorn:
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749469/ 
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749481/
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749479/
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749475/ 

This patch series has been tested on SDM845 MTP.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (3):
  arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add Coresight support
  coresight: etm4x: Add support to enable ETMv4.2
  arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Remove the duplicate header inclusion

 .../arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-coresight.dtsi | 437 ++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi          |   3 +-
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c |   2 +-
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.h |   2 +-
 4 files changed, 441 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-coresight.dtsi

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel