Subject: [PATCHv4 0/4] Add coresight support for SDM845 and MSM8996

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:07:53 +0530

This patch series adds support for coresight on SDM845 and MSM8996.

* Patch 1 adds device tree nodes for SDM845 coresight components.

* Patch 2 adds device tree nodes for MSM8996 coresight components.

* Patch 3 enables support for ETMv4.2 and enables SDM845 to make
  use of same driver(etm4x).

* Patch 4 is a trivial removal of duplicate header file.

Patch 1 and 3 depends on below AOSS QMP patches by Bjorn:
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749469/
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749481/
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749479/
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10749475/

This patch series has been tested on SDM845 MTP and MSM8996
based Dragonboard 820c.

v4:
 * Mask out the minor version as suggested by Mathieu.
 * Add the dependent patch description in patch 1.

v3:
 * Added arm,scatter-gather property as suggested by Suzuki.

v2:
 * Added coresight support for msm8996 based on Vivek's patch.
   Cleaned up and added coresight cpu debug nodes for msm8996.
 * Merged coresight dtsi file into sdm845.dtsi as suggested by Bjorn
 * Addressed Mathieu's feedback about masking the minor version in
   etm4_arch_supported() and added a comment for reason to bypass
   the AMBA bus discovery method.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (3):
  arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Add Coresight support
  coresight: etm4x: Add support to enable ETMv4.2
  arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845: Remove the duplicate header inclusion

Vivek Gautam (1):
  arm64: dts: qcom: msm8996: Add Coresight support

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/msm8996.dtsi         | 448 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi          | 449 +++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c |   3 +-
 3 files changed, 898 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel