Subject: [PATCH 0/2] RFC: Mixel DPHY support for i.MX8

From: Guido Günther <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 11:14:44 +0100

This adds initial support for the Mixel IP based mipi dphy as found on i.MX8
processors.  It has support for the i.MX8MQ, support for other variants can be
added - once the necessary parts are in - via the provided hooks.
The driver is somewhat based on what's found in NXPs BSP.

Documentation on the DPHY's registers is currently thin in the i.MX8 reference
manuals (even on the i.MX8QXP form 11/18) so most of the values were taken from
existing drivers.

This is based on linux-next as of 2019-01-21 and Maxime Ripard's dphy
configuration helper patches which would need to go in first.

To get DSI working on the imx8MQ there's a driver for the nwl dsi host
controller missing which I intend to looking at too.

Guido Günther (2):
  dt-bindings: phy: Add documentation for mixel dphy
  phy: Add driver for mixel dphy

 .../bindings/phy/mixel,mipi-dsi-phy.txt       |  29 ++
 drivers/phy/Kconfig                           |   7 +
 drivers/phy/Makefile                          |   1 +
 drivers/phy/phy-mixel-mipi-dphy.c             | 449 ++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 486 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/phy/mixel,mipi-dsi-phy.txt
 create mode 100644 drivers/phy/phy-mixel-mipi-dphy.c

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel