Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Fix Arm system PMU hotplug issues

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2019 18:08:58 +0100

Hi all,

After a converstaion with Thomas a while back, it felt like the best way
forward here is just to resolve the pressing preemption violation, and
not make things more complicated by trying to manage theoretical races
within perf core from a distance.

Thus v2 simply nukes the offending logic and brings those drivers in
line with the status quo. Due to the abrupt change in tactic I've not
kept the review tags given for v1.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (2):
  perf/arm-cci: Remove broken race mitigation
  perf/arm-ccn: Remove broken race mitigation

 drivers/perf/arm-cci.c | 16 +++++++---------
 drivers/perf/arm-ccn.c | 23 +++++++++++------------
 2 files changed, 18 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel