Subject: [PATCH v5 0/2] Allow imx6qp PU domain off in suspend

From: Leonard Crestez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 15:06:10 +0000

On imx6qp power gating on the PU domain is disabled because of errata
ERR009619. However power gating during suspend/resume can still be
performed.

Changes since V4:
 * Rename GENPD_FLAG_NO_RUNTIME_OFF to GENPD_FLAG_RPM_ALWAYS_ON
Link to v4: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/list/?series=110829

Implemented with a new core flag because otherwise distinguishing
between "runtime off" and "suspend off" is very complicated. Link to
previous much older attempts:

v3: https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/7/6/698
v2: https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/7/5/564
v1: https://lkml.org/lkml/2018/7/2/357

Leonard Crestez (2):
  PM / Domains: Add GENPD_FLAG_RPM_ALWAYS_ON flag
  soc: imx: gpc: Use GENPD_FLAG_RPM_ALWAYS_ON for ERR009619

 drivers/base/power/domain.c |  8 ++++++--
 drivers/soc/imx/gpc.c       | 13 +++++++++++--
 include/linux/pm_domain.h   |  4 ++++
 3 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel