Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Add matching device node validation in DMA engine core

From: Baolin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 14:09:37 +0800

Hi,

This patch set adds a device node validation in DMA engine core, that will
help some drivers to remove the duplicate device node validation in each
driver.

Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

Baolin Wang (8):
  dmaengine: Add matching device node validation in
    __dma_request_channel()
  soc: tegra: fuse: Change to the correct __dma_request_channel()
    prototype
  dmaengine: imx-sdma: Let the core do the device node validation
  dmaengine: dma-jz4780: Let the core do the device node validation
  dmaengine: mmp_tdma: Let the core do the device node validation
  dmaengine: mxs-dma: Let the core do the device node validation
  dmaengine: sh: rcar-dmac: Let the core do the device node validation
  dmaengine: sh: usb-dmac: Let the core do the device node validation

 drivers/dma/dma-jz4780.c              |    7 ++-----
 drivers/dma/dmaengine.c               |   10 ++++++++--
 drivers/dma/imx-sdma.c                |    9 ++-------
 drivers/dma/mmp_tdma.c                |   10 ++--------
 drivers/dma/mxs-dma.c                 |    8 ++------
 drivers/dma/of-dma.c                  |    4 ++--
 drivers/dma/sh/rcar-dmac.c            |    6 +++---
 drivers/dma/sh/usb-dmac.c             |    6 ++----
 drivers/soc/tegra/fuse/fuse-tegra20.c |    2 +-
 include/linux/dmaengine.h             |   12 ++++++++----
 include/linux/platform_data/dma-imx.h |    1 -
 11 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 43 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.5

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel