Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] mfd: bd718x7: Set button press duration via dt only

From: Leonard Crestez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 20:41:10 +0000

The reset button on imx8mm-evk is tied to PWRON_B pin of bd71847 and the
long press duration is set to zero from OTP. The linux driver overrides
those values and breaks reset from button.

Overwriting OTP or bootloader configuration with some hardcoded defaults
is not desirable, power button should behave identically from bootloader
to kernel.

Add DT properties to allow explicitly overriding press durations but
don't do anything by default.

Changes since v1:
 * Attempt to round to closest supporting value
 * Spelling fix in PATCH 2 commit message
 * Collect acks
Link to v1: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/list/?series=119597

Leonard Crestez (3):
  mfd: bd718x7: Remove hardcoded config for button press duration
  dt-bindings: mfd: Document short/long press duration for bd718x7
  mfd: bd718x7: Make power button press duration configurable

 .../bindings/mfd/rohm,bd71837-pmic.txt        |  8 +++
 drivers/mfd/rohm-bd718x7.c                    | 61 ++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel