Subject: [PATCH v3 0/4] Devmap cleanups + arm64 support

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 16:03:12 +0100

Hi all,

Here's a refresh of my devmap stuff, now including the end goal as
well. Patches #1 to #3 are just a rebase of v2, and I hope are ready to
be picked up in the mm tree (#1 is currently doing double-duty in Dan's
subsection series as well). Patch #4 could either go via mm if Will and
Catalin agree, or could go via arm64 with a small tweak to let it build
(but otherwise do nothing) until it meets up with #3 again.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (4):
  mm/memremap: Rename and consolidate SECTION_SIZE
  mm: clean up is_device_*_page() definitions
  mm: introduce ARCH_HAS_PTE_DEVMAP
  arm64: mm: Implement pte_devmap support

 arch/arm64/Kconfig                           |  1 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable-prot.h        |  1 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/pgtable.h             | 19 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h |  1 -
 arch/x86/Kconfig                             |  2 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable.h               |  4 +-
 arch/x86/include/asm/pgtable_types.h         |  1 -
 include/linux/mm.h                           | 47 +++++++-------------
 include/linux/mmzone.h                       |  1 +
 include/linux/pfn_t.h                        |  4 +-
 kernel/memremap.c                            | 10 ++---
 mm/Kconfig                                   |  5 +--
 mm/gup.c                                     |  2 +-
 mm/hmm.c                                     |  2 -
 15 files changed, 50 insertions(+), 52 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel