Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add imx7d speed grading and higher OPPs

From: Leonard Crestez <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2019 13:37:04 +0300

Changes since v1:
 * Remove the match list from imx-cpufreq-dt
 * Split arch and cpufreq changes
Link to v1: https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/list/?series=124427

Leonard Crestez (5):
  cpufreq: imx-cpufreq-dt: Remove global platform match list
  cpufreq: Switch imx7d to imx-cpufreq-dt for speed grading
  ARM: imx: Switch imx7d to imx-cpufreq-dt for speed-grading
  ARM: dts: imx7d: Update cpufreq OPP table
  ARM: imx_v6_v7_defconfig: Enable CONFIG_ARM_IMX_CPUFREQ_DT

 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7d.dtsi         | 16 +++++++++++++---
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx7s.dtsi         |  4 ++++
 arch/arm/configs/imx_v6_v7_defconfig |  1 +
 arch/arm/mach-imx/mach-imx7d.c       |  7 +++++++
 drivers/cpufreq/cpufreq-dt-platdev.c |  2 +-
 drivers/cpufreq/imx-cpufreq-dt.c     | 18 ++----------------
 6 files changed, 28 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel