Subject: [PATCH 0/2] coresight: Set affinity to invalid for missing CPU phandle

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 19:15:45 +0530

In case of missing CPU phandle, the affinity is set default to
CPU0 which is not a correct assumption and leads to crashes
in few cases. Fix this by returning -ENODEV in coresight
platform and abort the probe in coresight etm and cpu-debug
drivers.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (2):
  coresight: Set affinity to invalid for missing CPU phandle
  coresight: Abort probe for missing CPU phandle

 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-cpu-debug.c |  3 +++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm3x.c     |  3 +++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c     |  3 +++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-platform.c  | 10 ++++++----
 4 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel