Subject: [PATCHv3 0/1] coresight: Do not default to CPU0 for missing CPU phandle

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 09:06:08 +0530

In case of missing CPU phandle, the affinity is set default to
CPU0 which is not a correct assumption. Fix this in coresight
platform to set affinity to invalid and abort the probe in drivers.
Also update the dt-bindings accordingly.

v3:
 * Addressed review comments from Suzuki and updated
   acpi_coresight_get_cpu.
 * Removed patch 2 which had invalid check for online
   cpus.

v2:
 * Addressed review comments from Suzuki and Mathieu.
 * Allows the probe of etm and cpu-debug to abort earlier
   in case of unavailability of respective cpus.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (1):
  coresight: Do not default to CPU0 for missing CPU phandle

 .../bindings/arm/coresight-cpu-debug.txt         |  4 ++--
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/coresight.txt        |  8 +++++---
 .../hwtracing/coresight/coresight-cpu-debug.c    |  3 +++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm3x.c    |  3 +++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c    |  3 +++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-platform.c | 16 ++++++++--------
 6 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel