Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: stmmac: Some performance improvements and a fix

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2019 12:37:47 +0200

Some performace improvements (01/03 and 03/03) and a fix (02/03), all for -next.

Cc: Joao Pinto <[email-masked]>
Cc: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>

Jose Abreu (3):
  net: stmmac: Implement RX Coalesce Frames setting
  net: stmmac: Fix descriptors address being in > 32 bits address space
  net: stmmac: Introducing support for Page Pool

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/Kconfig        |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c  |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac1000_dma.c    |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac100_dma.c |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |   7 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 210 +++++++--------------
 12 files changed, 107 insertions(+), 172 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel