Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Enable imx ddr perfmon on imx8m

From: Leonard Crestez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 11:53:19 +0300

Driver was upstreamed for imx8qxp and it seems to work on imx8mq/imx8mm
without changes.

Add soc-specific compat strings in case we find minor differences later.

Leonard Crestez (3):
  perf/imx_ddr: Add MODULE_DEVICE_TABLE
  arm64: dts: imx8m: Add ddr-pmu nodes
  arm64: defconfig: Build imx8 ddr pmu as module

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mm.dtsi | 7 +++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8mq.dtsi | 7 +++++++
 arch/arm64/configs/defconfig              | 1 +
 drivers/perf/fsl_imx8_ddr_perf.c          | 1 +
 4 files changed, 16 insertions(+)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel