Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/12] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 20:36:08 +0200

Couple of improvements for -next tree. More info in commit logs.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (12):
  net: stmmac: Get correct timestamp values from XGMAC
  net: stmmac: Prepare to add Split Header support
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Correctly return that RX descriptor is not last
    one
  net: stmmac: Add Split Header support and enable it in XGMAC cores
  net: stmmac: Add a counter for Split Header packets
  net: stmmac: dwxgmac: Add Flexible PPS support
  net: stmmac: Add ethtool register dump for XGMAC cores
  net: stmmac: Add support for SA Insertion/Replacement in XGMAC cores
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add tests for SA Insertion/Replacement
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Add EEE support
  net: stmmac: Add support for VLAN Insertion Offload
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add selftest for VLAN TX Offload

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |  10 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  56 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    | 189 +++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_descs.c   |  88 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  31 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  30 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  10 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |  25 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 282 ++++++++++++++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 194 +++++++++++++-
 10 files changed, 824 insertions(+), 91 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel