Subject: [PATCH 0/4] clk: imx8m: Fix incorrect parents

From: Leonard Crestez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 20:05:27 +0300

No checks are made to ensure the parents in the _sels arrays actually
exist and it turns out that several are incorrect.

I found the errors using a hack to clk core, is there a better way?
Link: https://github.com/cdleonard/linux/commit/da32c2e76eb373e8a03aec905af2eef28a7997a7

Also add imx8mn GIC clock while we're at it because otherwise parent
could get disabled and lock the system.

Leonard Crestez (4):
  clk: imx8mq: Fix sys3 pll references
  clk: imx8mm: Fix incorrect parents
  clk: imx8mn: Fix incorrect parents
  clk: imx8mn: Add GIC clock

 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mm.c             |   8 +-
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mn.c             |  19 ++--
 drivers/clk/imx/clk-imx8mq.c             | 112 +++++++++++------------
 include/dt-bindings/clock/imx8mn-clock.h |   3 +-
 4 files changed, 74 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel