Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/13] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2019 10:01:42 +0200

Couple of improvements for -next tree. More info in commit logs. Some of them
includes fixes for features that are only in -next tree.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (13):
  net: stmmac: selftests: Return proper error code to userspace
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Add RBU handling in DMA interrupt
  net: stmmac: Do not return error code in TC Initialization
  net: stmmac: Implement L3/L4 Filters using TC Flower
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add selftest for L3/L4 Filters
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Implement ARP Offload
  net: stmmac: selftests: Implement the ARP Offload test
  net: stmmac: Only consider RX error when HW Timestamping is not
    enabled
  net: stmmac: ethtool: Let user configure TX coalesce without RIWT
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Correct RAVSEL field interpretation
  net: stmmac: Correctly assing MAX MTU in XGMAC cores case
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Enable RX Jumbo frame support
  net: stmmac: selftests: Add Jumbo Frame tests

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  33 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    | 205 +++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |   8 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  19 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |  12 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_ethtool.c   |  21 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |  18 +-
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_selftests.c | 451 ++++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    | 247 ++++++++++-
 10 files changed, 969 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel