Subject: [PATCH 0/3] iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Mali LPAE improvements

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:42:06 +0100

Hi all,

Here's the eagerly-awaited fix to unblock T720/T820, plus a couple of
other bits that I've collected so far. I'm not considering this as
5.3 fixes material, but it would be nice if there's any chance still
to sneak it into 5.4.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Correct Mali attributes
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Support more Mali configurations
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Allow coherent walks for Mali

 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c | 61 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 48 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel