Subject: [PATCH 0/4] iommu/arm-smmu: Remove arm_smmu_flush_ops

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 17:17:47 +0100

Hi all,

Off the back of Will's iommu_flush_ops work, here's an initial followup
to replace the temporary solution in arm-smmu with a full conversion.
Removing teh extra layer of indirection should generally make things a
good bit more efficient, and rather more readable to boot.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (4):
  iommu/arm-smmu: Remove .tlb_inv_range indirection
  iommu/arm-smmu: Remove "leaf" indirection
  iommu/arm-smmu: Move .tlb_sync method to implementation
  iommu/arm-smmu: Remove arm_smmu_flush_ops

 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c | 178 +++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.h |  11 +--
 2 files changed, 97 insertions(+), 92 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel