Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Mali LPAE improvements

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 15:10:59 +0100

Hi Will,

Although the rc1 tag is yet to appear, today's master seems close enough
(the DRM and IOMMU pulls are landed at least) so here's the promised
rebase of these patches with tags added, and some minor commit message
improvements for good measure.

Robin. 

Robin Murphy (3):
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Correct Mali attributes
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Support all Mali configurations
  iommu/io-pgtable-arm: Allow coherent walks for Mali

 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c | 61 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 48 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel