Subject: [PATCH 0/4] Some improvements for hwspinlock

From: Baolin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 15:07:42 +0800

This patch set removes the BUG_ON() from hwspinlock core and changes the
PM runtime support to be optional.

Baolin Wang (4):
  hwspinlock: Remove BUG_ON() from the hwspinlock core
  hwspinlock: Let the PM runtime can be optional
  hwspinlock: sprd: Remove redundant PM runtime implementation
  hwspinlock: u8500_hsem: Remove redundant PM runtime implementation

 drivers/hwspinlock/hwspinlock_core.c |   16 ++++++++--------
 drivers/hwspinlock/sprd_hwspinlock.c |   21 +++------------------
 drivers/hwspinlock/u8500_hsem.c      |   19 ++++---------------
 3 files changed, 15 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)

-- 
1.7.9.5

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel