Subject: [PATCH v2 0/8] arm64: Optimise and update memcpy, user copy and string routines

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 19:16:34 +0100

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/[email-masked]/

Hi,

This version fixes the couple of minor issues for big-endian and KASAN
builds turned up by v1. An additional patch[1] for the kprobes issue is
now effectively a prerequisite as well.

Robin.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/linux-arm-kernel/e70f[email-masked]/

Robin Murphy (1):
  arm64: Tidy up _asm_extable_faultaddr usage

Sam Tebbs (7):
  arm64: Allow passing fault address to fixup handlers
  arm64: Import latest Cortex Strings memcpy implementation
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' memcmp
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' memmove
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' strcmp
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' strlen
  arm64: Import latest version of Cortex Strings' strncmp

 arch/arm64/include/asm/alternative.h |  36 ---
 arch/arm64/include/asm/assembler.h   |  13 +
 arch/arm64/include/asm/extable.h     |  10 +-
 arch/arm64/lib/copy_from_user.S      | 103 ++++++--
 arch/arm64/lib/copy_in_user.S        | 106 ++++++--
 arch/arm64/lib/copy_template.S       | 304 ++++++++++-----------
 arch/arm64/lib/copy_template_user.S  |  24 ++
 arch/arm64/lib/copy_to_user.S        | 102 +++++--
 arch/arm64/lib/copy_user_fixup.S     |  14 +
 arch/arm64/lib/memcmp.S              | 317 ++++++++--------------
 arch/arm64/lib/memcpy.S              |  48 ++--
 arch/arm64/lib/memmove.S             | 236 ++++++-----------
 arch/arm64/lib/strcmp.S              | 278 ++++++++------------
 arch/arm64/lib/strlen.S              | 249 ++++++++++++------
 arch/arm64/lib/strncmp.S             | 379 ++++++++++++---------------
 arch/arm64/mm/extable.c              |  13 +-
 arch/arm64/mm/fault.c                |   2 +-
 17 files changed, 1125 insertions(+), 1109 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/lib/copy_template_user.S
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/lib/copy_user_fixup.S

-- 
2.21.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel