Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Enabling MSI for Microblaze

From: Michal Simek <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 08:10:36 +0200

Hi,

these two patches come from discussion with Christoph, Bjorn, Palmer and
Waiman. The first patch was suggestion by Christoph here
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/[email-masked]/
The second part was discussed
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pci/mhng-5d9bcb53-225e-441f-86cc-b335624b3e7c@palmer-si-x1e/
and
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-pci/[email-masked]/

Thanks,
Michal

Changes in v2:
- Fix typo in commit message s/expect/except/ - Reported-by: Masahiro

Michal Simek (1):
  asm-generic: Make msi.h a mandatory include/asm header

Palmer Dabbelt (1):
  pci: Default to PCI_MSI_IRQ_DOMAIN

 arch/arc/include/asm/Kbuild     | 1 -
 arch/arm/include/asm/Kbuild     | 1 -
 arch/arm64/include/asm/Kbuild   | 1 -
 arch/mips/include/asm/Kbuild    | 1 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/Kbuild | 1 -
 arch/riscv/include/asm/Kbuild   | 1 -
 arch/sparc/include/asm/Kbuild   | 1 -
 drivers/pci/Kconfig             | 2 +-
 include/asm-generic/Kbuild      | 1 +
 9 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel