Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 16:28:47 +0100

Misc improvements for stmmac.

Patch 1/3, adds the support for Split Header feature in GMAC4+ cores. This
was already available for XGMAC and now with this change it is supported in
all relevant cores.

Patch 2/3, adds the support for C45 MDIO callbacks in XGMAC cores.

Patch 3/3, removes the speed dependency in TC CBS callbacks because XGMAC3
supports CBS feature at speeds up to 10Gbps

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (3):
  net: stmmac: gmac4+: Add Split Header support
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Add C45 PHY support in the MDIO callbacks
  net: stmmac: tc: Remove the speed dependency

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |  7 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c | 21 ++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.h |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   | 19 +++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.h   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_mdio.c  | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    |  2 -
 7 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel