Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/6] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 15:42:33 +0100

Misc improvements for stmmac.

Patch 1/6, fixes a sparse warning that was introduced in recent commit in
-next.

Patch 2/6, adds the Split Header support which is also available in XGMAC
cores and now in GMAC4+ with this patch.

Patch 3/6, adds the C45 support for MDIO transactions when using XGMAC cores.

Patch 4/6, removes the speed dependency on CBS callbacks so that it can be used
in XGMAC cores.

Patch 5/6, reworks the over-engineered stmmac_rx() function so that its easier
to read.

Patch 6/6, implements the UDP Segmentation Offload feature in GMAC4+ cores.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (6):
  net: stmmac: Fix sparse warning
  net: stmmac: gmac4+: Add Split Header support
  net: stmmac: xgmac: Add C45 PHY support in the MDIO callbacks
  net: stmmac: tc: Remove the speed dependency
  net: stmmac: Rework stmmac_rx()
  net: stmmac: Implement UDP Segmentation Offload

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |   7 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.c |  21 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_descs.h |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |  19 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.h   |   1 +
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  | 183 ++++++++++++++-------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_mdio.c  |  58 +++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    |   2 -
 11 files changed, 217 insertions(+), 81 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel