Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Rename LLCC cache-controller to system-cache-controller

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 16:29:10 +0530

DT schema checks for the node name 'cache-controller' and enforces
that there has to be a cache-level associated with it. But LLCC is
a system cache and does not have a cache-level property and hence
the dt binding check fails. So let us rename the LLCC cache-controller
to system-cache-controller which is the proper description and also
makes the schema happy.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (2):
  dt-bindings: msm: Rename cache-controller to system-cache-controller
  arm64: dts: sdm845: Update the device tree node for LLCC

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/msm/qcom,llcc.yaml | 2 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845.dtsi                     | 2 +-
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel