Subject: [PATCH 0/5] pinctrl: Use the correct style for SPDX License Identifier

From: Nishad Kamdar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2019 22:08:50 +0530

This patch corrects the SPDX License Identifier style
in the pinctrl driver related files.

Changes made by using a script provided by Joe Perches here:
https://lkml.org/lkml/2019/2/7/46
and some manual changes.

Nishad Kamdar (5):
  pinctrl: actions: Use the correct style for SPDX License Identifier
  pinctrl: mediatek: Use the correct style for SPDX License Identifier
  pinctrl: meson-axg: Use the correct style for SPDX License Identifier
  pinctrl: sh-pfc: Use the correct style for SPDX License Identifier
  pinctrl: stm32: Use the correct style for SPDX License Identifier

 drivers/pinctrl/actions/pinctrl-owl.h         | 2 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/mediatek/pinctrl-mtk-mt2712.h | 2 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/meson/pinctrl-meson-axg-pmx.h | 2 +-
 drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/core.h                 | 4 ++--
 drivers/pinctrl/sh-pfc/sh_pfc.h               | 4 ++--
 drivers/pinctrl/stm32/pinctrl-stm32.h         | 2 +-
 6 files changed, 8 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel