Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Convert QCOM watchdog timer bindings to YAML

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 10:23:17 +0530

This series converts QCOM watchdog timer bindings to YAML. Also
it adds the missing SoC-specific compatible for QCS404, SC7180,
SDM845 and SM8150 SoCs.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (3):
  dt-bindings: watchdog: Convert QCOM watchdog timer bindings to YAML
  dt-bindings: watchdog: Add compatible for QCS404, SC7180, SDM845,
    SM8150
  arm64: dts: qcom: qcs404: Update the compatible for watchdog timer

 .../devicetree/bindings/watchdog/qcom-wdt.txt | 28 ---------
 .../bindings/watchdog/qcom-wdt.yaml           | 59 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/qcs404.dtsi          |  2 +-
 3 files changed, 60 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/watchdog/qcom-wdt.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/watchdog/qcom-wdt.yaml

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel