Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/7] net: stmmac: Improvements for -next

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 13:46:04 +0100

Improvements for stmmac.

1) Adds more information regarding HW Caps in the DebugFS file.

2) Prevents incostant bandwidth because of missed interrupts.

3) Allows interrupts to be independently enabled or disabled so that we don't
have to schedule both TX and RX NAPIs.

4) Stops using a magic number in coalesce timer re-arm.

5) and 6) Implements the EST feature for GMAC5+ and XGMAC3+ cores which leads
to 7) that integrates EST feature with TAPRIO API.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Ripard <[email-masked]>
Cc: Chen-Yu Tsai <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (7):
  net: stmmac: Print more information in DebugFS DMA Capabilities file
  net: stmmac: Always arm TX Timer at end of transmission start
  net: stmmac: Let TX and RX interrupts be independently
    enabled/disabled
  net: stmmac: Always use TX coalesce timer value when rescheduling
  net: stmmac: Add basic EST support for GMAC5+
  net: stmmac: Add basic EST support for XGMAC
  net: stmmac: Integrate EST with TAPRIO scheduler API

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac-sun8i.c  |  24 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |   9 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.h   |  11 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_lib.c   |  47 +++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c       |  95 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h       |  19 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_dma.h    |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac_lib.c    |  22 ++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  21 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |  52 ++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |  27 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  16 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac.h       |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |  96 ++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    | 108 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |  11 +++
 19 files changed, 519 insertions(+), 55 deletions(-)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel