Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/7] net: stmmac: TSN support using TAPRIO API

From: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 11:33:04 +0100

This series adds TSN support (EST and Frame Preemption) for stmmac driver.

1) Adds the HW specific support for EST in GMAC5+ cores.

2) Adds the HW specific support for EST in XGMAC3+ cores.

3) Integrates EST HW specific support with TAPRIO scheduler API.

4) Adds the Frame Preemption suppor on stmmac TAPRIO implementation.

5) Adds the HW specific support for Frame Preemption in GMAC5+ cores.

6) Adds the HW specific support for Frame Preemption in XGMAC3+ cores.

7) Adds support for HW debug counters for Frame Preemption available in
GMAC5+ cores.

---
Cc: Giuseppe Cavallaro <[email-masked]>
Cc: Alexandre Torgue <[email-masked]>
Cc: Jose Abreu <[email-masked]>
Cc: "David S. Miller" <[email-masked]>
Cc: Maxime Coquelin <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
---

Jose Abreu (7):
  net: stmmac: Add basic EST support for GMAC5+
  net: stmmac: Add basic EST support for XGMAC
  net: stmmac: Integrate EST with TAPRIO scheduler API
  net: stmmac: Add Frame Preemption support using TAPRIO API
  net: stmmac: gmac5+: Add support for Frame Preemption
  net: stmmac: xgmac3+: Add support for Frame Preemption
  net: stmmac: mmc: Add Frame Preemption counters on GMAC5+ cores

 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/common.h       |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4.h       |  12 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_dma.c   |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.c       | 118 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac5.h       |  24 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2.h     |  25 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_core.c    |  76 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwxgmac2_dma.c |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/hwif.h         |  14 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/mmc_core.c     |  16 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_tc.c    | 135 +++++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/stmmac.h                             |  13 ++
 14 files changed, 452 insertions(+)

-- 
2.7.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel