Subject: [RFC PATCH 0/2] ARM: !MMU v7 Cortex-M preemption support

From: afzal mohammed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:24:02 +0530

Hi,

[ cc'ing those who added long back !MMU support & Cortex-M support as
   well, though some not working anymore on these ]

An attempt to add preemption support to the !MMU, ARM Cortex-M platform.
With these changes, there is some effect, but not enough to make it
usable.

Though as of now i don't have much clue on what the issue could be, it
is being debugged. Meanwhile sending the series as RFC, to get feedback
on what could be missing or whether there is anything inherent in !MMU
and/or Cortex-M platforms that could prevent supporting preemption, etc.

Details on the problems, the way it was tested etc. are mentioned in
2/2. 1/2 is just a change made so as to have a clear diff for easy
review of the preemption support changes.

Regards
afzal

afzal mohammed (2):
  ARM: !MMU: v7-M: prepare preemption support
  ARM: !MMU: v7-M: preemption support

 arch/arm/kernel/entry-v7m.S | 22 +++++++++++++++++++---
 1 file changed, 19 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

base-commit: fd6988496e79a6a4bdb514a4655d2920209eb85d
-- 
2.24.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel