Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Clean up RK3328 audio codec GPIO control

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 01:07:10 +0000

Hi all,

Investigating the RK3328 GPIO_MUTE pin in the context of boards that use
it to control a regulator has highlighted that the audio codec driver
currently has some hard-coded implicit control of that pin. Fortunately
those boards don't currently enable the audio codec, because it would be
pretty terrible if playing audio changed the SD card I/O voltage. This
is a first crack at making things better.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  ASoC: dt-bindings: Make RK3328 codec GPIO explicit
  ASoC: rockchip: Make RK3328 GPIO_MUTE control explicit
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Describe RK3328 GPIO_MUTE users

 .../bindings/sound/rockchip,rk3328-codec.txt  |  7 ++++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dts    |  1 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dts |  1 +
 sound/soc/codecs/rk3328_codec.c               | 20 +++++--------------
 4 files changed, 13 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel