Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Clean up RK3328 audio codec GPIO control

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 21:31:57 +0000

Hi all,

Since nobody said anything resembling "that looks like a terrible idea!"
to what I propsed on top of v1, resending as a full v2 per Mark's
request.

Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  ASoC: dt-bindings: Make RK3328 codec GPIO explicit
  ASoC: rockchip: Make RK3328 GPIO_MUTE control explicit
  arm64: dts: rockchip: Describe RK3328 GPIO_MUTE users

 .../bindings/sound/rockchip,rk3328-codec.txt  |  7 ++++-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-a1.dts    |  1 +
 .../arm64/boot/dts/rockchip/rk3328-rock64.dts |  1 +
 sound/soc/codecs/rk3328_codec.c               | 31 ++++++++++---------
 4 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel