Subject: [PATCH v2 00/24] Manually convert thermal, crypto and misc devices to ReST

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:20:18 +0100

Manually convert some files from thermal, crypto and misc-devices
to ReST format.

This patch is against linux-next 20200217 tag.

v2: 

- a small change at patch 2 to avoid uneeded whitespace changes;
- added 13 new patches at the end

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (24):
  docs: thermal: convert cpu-idle-cooling.rst to ReST
  docs: crypto: convert asymmetric-keys.txt to ReST
  docs: crypto: convert api-intro.txt to ReST format
  docs: crypto: convert async-tx-api.txt to ReST format
  docs: crypto: descore-readme.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/c2port.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: misc-devices/bh1770glc.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/apds990x.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: pci: endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt convert to ReST
  docs: arm64: convert perf.txt to ReST format
  docs: cpu-freq: convert index.txt to ReST
  docs: cpu-freq: convert amd-powernow.txt to ReST
  docs: cpu-freq: convert core.txt to ReST
  docs: cpu-freq: convert cpu-drivers.txt to ReST
  docs: cpu-freq: convert cpufreq-nforce2.txt to ReST
  docs: cpu-freq: convert cpufreq-stats.txt to ReST
  docs: cpu-freq: convert pcc-cpufreq.txt to ReST
  docs: powerpc: convert vcpudispatch_stats.txt to ReST
  docs: sh: convert new-machine.txt to ReST
  docs: sh: convert register-banks.txt to ReST
  docs: trace: ring-buffer-design.txt: convert to ReST format

 .../endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.rst    |  26 +
 .../endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt    |  19 -
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/index.rst          |   2 +
 Documentation/arm64/index.rst                 |   1 +
 Documentation/arm64/{perf.txt => perf.rst}    |   7 +-
 .../{amd-powernow.txt => amd-powernow.rst}    |  12 +-
 Documentation/cpu-freq/{core.txt => core.rst} |  65 +-
 .../{cpu-drivers.txt => cpu-drivers.rst}      | 129 ++-
 ...pufreq-nforce2.txt => cpufreq-nforce2.rst} |  18 +-
 .../{cpufreq-stats.txt => cpufreq-stats.rst}  | 121 +--
 Documentation/cpu-freq/index.rst              |  42 +
 Documentation/cpu-freq/index.txt              |  56 --
 .../{pcc-cpufreq.txt => pcc-cpufreq.rst}      |  86 +-
 .../crypto/{api-intro.txt => api-intro.rst}   | 186 ++--
 ...symmetric-keys.txt => asymmetric-keys.rst} |  91 +-
 .../{async-tx-api.txt => async-tx-api.rst}    | 253 +++---
 ...{descore-readme.txt => descore-readme.rst} | 152 +++-
 Documentation/crypto/index.rst                |   5 +
 .../driver-api/thermal/cpu-idle-cooling.rst   |  18 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/thermal/index.rst    |   1 +
 Documentation/index.rst                       |   1 +
 .../{ad525x_dpot.txt => ad525x_dpot.rst}      |  24 +-
 .../{apds990x.txt => apds990x.rst}            |  31 +-
 .../{bh1770glc.txt => bh1770glc.rst}          |  45 +-
 .../misc-devices/{c2port.txt => c2port.rst}   |  58 +-
 Documentation/misc-devices/index.rst          |   6 +
 .../misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.rst        |  56 ++
 .../misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt        |  41 -
 .../misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.rst        | 170 ++++
 .../misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt        | 130 ---
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst               |   1 +
 ...patch_stats.txt => vcpudispatch_stats.rst} |  17 +-
 Documentation/sh/index.rst                    |   6 +
 .../sh/{new-machine.txt => new-machine.rst}   | 193 +++--
 ...{register-banks.txt => register-banks.rst} |  12 +-
 Documentation/trace/index.rst                 |   1 +
 ...ffer-design.txt => ring-buffer-design.rst} | 802 ++++++++++--------
 37 files changed, 1603 insertions(+), 1281 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt
 rename Documentation/arm64/{perf.txt => perf.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{amd-powernow.txt => amd-powernow.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{core.txt => core.rst} (69%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{cpu-drivers.txt => cpu-drivers.rst} (72%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{cpufreq-nforce2.txt => cpufreq-nforce2.rst} (55%)
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{cpufreq-stats.txt => cpufreq-stats.rst} (53%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/cpu-freq/index.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/cpu-freq/index.txt
 rename Documentation/cpu-freq/{pcc-cpufreq.txt => pcc-cpufreq.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{api-intro.txt => api-intro.rst} (70%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{asymmetric-keys.txt => asymmetric-keys.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{async-tx-api.txt => async-tx-api.rst} (55%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{descore-readme.txt => descore-readme.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{ad525x_dpot.txt => ad525x_dpot.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{apds990x.txt => apds990x.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{bh1770glc.txt => bh1770glc.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{c2port.txt => c2port.rst} (59%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{vcpudispatch_stats.txt => vcpudispatch_stats.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/sh/{new-machine.txt => new-machine.rst} (73%)
 rename Documentation/sh/{register-banks.txt => register-banks.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/trace/{ring-buffer-design.txt => ring-buffer-design.rst} (55%)

-- 
2.24.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel