Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] net: ll_temac: Bugfixes

From: Esben Haabendal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 11:53:37 +0100

Fix a number of bugs which have been present since the first commit.

The bugs fixed in patch 1,2 and 4 have all been observed in real systems, and
was relatively easy to reproduce given an appropriate stress setup.

Esben Haabendal (4):
  net: ll_temac: Fix race condition causing TX hang
  net: ll_temac: Add more error handling of dma_map_single() calls
  net: ll_temac: Fix RX buffer descriptor handling on GFP_ATOMIC
    pressure
  net: ll_temac: Handle DMA halt condition caused by buffer underrun

 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/ll_temac.h      |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/xilinx/ll_temac_main.c | 204 ++++++++++++++++----
 2 files changed, 170 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel