Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm64 CPU DT binding updates

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 16:04:55 +0000

Hi all,

Since A55 and others are now starting to show up in upstream
DT postings, it seems high time to get these updated.

I haven't yet found the chance to sit down and go through the
time-consuming part of cross-referencing TRMs to fill out the
event maps, but it seems worth getting the fundamental definitions
in sooner rather than later to at least un-block DT authors.

Thanks,
Robin.

Robin Murphy (3):
  dt-bindings: ARM: Add recent Cortex/Neoverse CPUs
  dt-bindings: ARM: Add recent Cortex/Neoverse PMUs
  arm64: perf: Support new DT compatibles

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/cpus.yaml | 9 +++++++++
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/arm/pmu.yaml  | 9 +++++++++
 arch/arm64/kernel/perf_event.c                  | 8 ++++++++
 3 files changed, 26 insertions(+)

-- 
2.23.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel