Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] arm64 CPU DT binding updates

From: Robin Murphy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 19:35:27 +0000

Hi all,

Here's a quick turnaround from v1 so I don't have to remember where
to pick up from next week :)

Thanks,
Robin.

Robin Murphy (5):
  dt-bindings: ARM: Add recent Cortex/Neoverse CPUs
  dt-bindings: ARM: Add recent Cortex/Neoverse PMUs
  dt-bindings: ARM: Clean up PMU compatible list
  arm64: perf: Refactor PMU init callbacks
  arm64: perf: Support new DT compatibles

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/cpus.yaml         |   9 +
 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/pmu.yaml          |  41 +++--
 arch/arm64/kernel/perf_event.c                | 168 ++++++++----------
 3 files changed, 111 insertions(+), 107 deletions(-)

-- 
2.23.0.dirty

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel