Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] irqchip: xilinx: Switch to generic domain handler

From: Michal Simek <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 13:05:12 +0100

Hi,

this series is based on cascade mode patch sent by Mubin
(https://lkml.org/lkml/2020/2/11/888 - v3 series).

The first patch is just fixing error patch. The second is converting microblaze
do_IRQ() to generic IRQ handler with appropriate changes in xilinx intc driver.

Also removes concurrent_irq global variable which wasn't wired
anywhere but it stores number of concurrent IRQs handled by one call. There
is option to get it back if needed but I haven't seen it in other archs
that's why I have removed it too.

Thanks,
Michal

Changes in v2:
- Merge generic irq multi handler(v1 2/3) and domain irq patch (v1 3/3) from together
- Add likely() suggested by Marc

Michal Simek (2):
  irqchip: xilinx: Fill error code when irq domain registration fails
  irqchip: xilinx: Enable generic irq multi handler

 arch/microblaze/Kconfig           |  2 ++
 arch/microblaze/include/asm/irq.h |  3 ---
 arch/microblaze/kernel/irq.c      | 21 +------------------
 drivers/irqchip/irq-xilinx-intc.c | 35 ++++++++++++++++++-------------
 4 files changed, 24 insertions(+), 37 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel