Subject: [PATCH v2 00/22] Move media documentation files

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 14:42:51 +0100

That's a second version of a patch series with moves the media documents
to better places.

The first version was actually a RFC. This one is more complete. Yet,
my plan is to merge it only at the media trees only after the end of the
next merge window.

I'm preparing several patches on the top of this series, with are updating
old documents that were at the driver-specific part of the documentation.

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (22):
  media: docs: avermedia.rst: mark a table as such
  media: docs: move soc-camera.rst to staging
  media: docs: split cpia2.rst on two files
  media: docs: split ci.rst into uAPI and user guide docs
  media: docs: split meye.rst into admin and uAPI docs
  media: docs: split vimc.rst into devel and admin parts
  media: docs: split development info from bttv.rst
  media: docs: split development info from cx88.rst
  media: docs: split cx2341x.rst into different audiences
  media: docs: cx18-streams.c: fix broken references to docs
  media: docs: split uAPI info from davinci-vpbe.rst
  media: docs: split uAPI info from fimc.rst
  media: docs: split uAPI info from saa7134-devel.rst
  media: docs: split uAPI info from omap3isp.rst
  media: docs: split uAPI info from imx.rst
  media: docs: move uAPI book to userspace-api/media
  media: docs: kAPI docs: move them to driver-api
  media: docs: move fourcc file to the uAPI document
  media: docs: move user-facing docs to the admin guide
  media: docs: move driver-specific info to driver-api
  media: docs: add an uAPI chapter for driver-specific stuff
  media: docs: get rid of Documentation/media/

 .../ABI/testing/debugfs-cec-error-inj         |   2 +-
 Documentation/Makefile                        |  10 +-
 Documentation/admin-guide/index.rst           |   1 +
 .../admin-guide/kernel-parameters.txt         |   4 +-
 .../media}/au0828-cardlist.rst                |   0
 .../media}/avermedia.rst                      |   4 +
 .../media}/bt8xx.rst                          |   8 +-
 .../media}/bttv-cardlist.rst                  |   0
 .../media}/bttv.rst                           | 120 ------------
 .../media}/cafe_ccic.rst                      |   0
 .../media}/cardlist.rst                       |   0
 .../media}/cards.rst                          |   0
 Documentation/admin-guide/media/ci.rst        |  77 ++++++++
 .../media}/cpia2.rst                          |  46 -----
 .../media}/cx23885-cardlist.rst               |   0
 .../media}/cx88-cardlist.rst                  |   0
 Documentation/admin-guide/media/cx88.rst      |  58 ++++++
 .../media}/davinci-vpbe.rst                   |  42 +---
 .../media}/em28xx-cardlist.rst                |   0
 .../dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/faq.rst |   0
 .../media}/fimc.rst                           |  22 +--
 .../media}/gspca-cardlist.rst                 |   0
 .../v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/imx.rst |  88 +--------
 .../media}/imx7.rst                           |   0
 Documentation/admin-guide/media/index.rst     | 104 ++++++++++
 .../media}/intro.rst                          |   0
 .../media}/ipu3.rst                           |   0
 .../media}/ipu3_rcb.svg                       |   0
 .../media}/ivtv-cardlist.rst                  |   0
 .../media}/ivtv.rst                           |   0
 .../media}/lmedm04.rst                        |   0
 .../media}/meye.rst                           |  41 ----
 Documentation/admin-guide/media/omap3isp.rst  |  92 +++++++++
 .../media}/omap4_camera.rst                   |   0
 .../media}/opera-firmware.rst                 |   0
 .../media}/philips.rst                        |   0
 .../media}/pulse8-cec.rst                     |   0
 .../media}/qcom_camss.rst                     |   0
 .../media}/qcom_camss_8x96_graph.dot          |   0
 .../media}/qcom_camss_graph.dot               |   0
 .../media}/rcar-fdp1.rst                      |   0
 .../media}/saa7134-cardlist.rst               |   0
 Documentation/admin-guide/media/saa7134.rst   |  61 ++++++
 .../media}/saa7164-cardlist.rst               |   0
 .../media}/si470x.rst                         |   0
 .../media}/si4713.rst                         |   0
 .../media}/si476x.rst                         |   0
 .../media}/technisat.rst                      |   0
 .../media}/tm6000-cardlist.rst                |   0
 .../media}/ttusb-dec.rst                      |   0
 .../media}/tuner-cardlist.rst                 |   0
 .../media}/udev.rst                           |   0
 .../media}/usbvision-cardlist.rst             |   0
 .../media}/v4l-with-ir.rst                    |   0
 .../media}/vimc.dot                           |   0
 .../media}/vimc.rst                           |  11 --
 .../media}/vivid.rst                          |   0
 .../media}/zr364xx.rst                        |   0
 Documentation/doc-guide/parse-headers.rst     |   2 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/index.rst            |   1 +
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/cec-core.rst    |   0
 .../{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/csi2.rst |   0
 .../driver-api/media/drivers/bttv-devel.rst   | 123 ++++++++++++
 .../media/drivers}/contributors.rst           |   0
 .../driver-api/media/drivers/cpia2_devel.rst  |  56 ++++++
 .../media/drivers/cx2341x-devel.rst}          | 175 -----------------
 .../media/drivers/cx88-devel.rst}             |  52 -----
 .../media/drivers/davinci-vpbe-devel.rst      |  39 ++++
 .../media/drivers}/dvb-usb.rst                |   0
 .../driver-api/media/drivers/fimc-devel.rst   |  33 ++++
 .../media/drivers}/frontends.rst              |   0
 .../media/drivers}/index.rst                  |  40 ++--
 .../media/drivers}/pvrusb2.rst                |   0
 .../media/drivers}/pxa_camera.rst             |   0
 .../media/drivers}/radiotrack.rst             |   0
 .../media/drivers/saa7134-devel.rst}          |  48 -----
 .../media/drivers}/sh_mobile_ceu_camera.rst   |   0
 .../media/drivers}/tuners.rst                 |   0
 .../driver-api/media/drivers/vimc-devel.rst   |  15 ++
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-ca.rst      |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-common.rst  |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-core.rst    |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-demux.rst   |   0
 .../media}/dtv-frontend.rst                   |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-net.rst     |   0
 .../media/index.rst}                          |  14 +-
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/mc-core.rst     |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/rc-core.rst     |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-async.rst  |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-clocks.rst |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-common.rst |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-controls.rst                  |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-core.rst   |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-dev.rst    |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-device.rst |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-dv-timings.rst                |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-event.rst  |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-fh.rst     |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-flash-led-class.rst           |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-fwnode.rst |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-intro.rst  |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-mc.rst     |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-mediabus.rst                  |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-mem2mem.rst                   |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-rect.rst   |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-subdev.rst |   0
 .../kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-tuner.rst  |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-tveeprom.rst                  |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-videobuf.rst                  |   0
 .../media}/v4l2-videobuf2.rst                 |   0
 Documentation/fb/api.rst                      |   4 +-
 Documentation/index.rst                       |   1 -
 Documentation/media/cec-drivers/index.rst     |  34 ----
 Documentation/media/index.rst                 |  26 ---
 .../it_IT/doc-guide/parse-headers.rst         |   2 +-
 .../zh_CN/video4linux/omap3isp.txt            |   4 +-
 .../zh_CN/video4linux/v4l2-framework.txt      |   6 +-
 Documentation/userspace-api/index.rst         |   1 +
 .../{ => userspace-api}/media/Makefile        |   2 +-
 .../media/audio.h.rst.exceptions              |   0
 .../media/ca.h.rst.exceptions                 |   0
 .../media/cec.h.rst.exceptions                |   0
 .../media}/cec/cec-api.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-func-close.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-func-ioctl.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-func-open.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-func-poll.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-funcs.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-header.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-intro.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-caps.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-conn-info.rst   |   0
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-log-addrs.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-phys-addr.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-dqevent.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-g-mode.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-ioc-receive.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/cec/cec-pin-error-inj.rst          |   2 +-
 .../{ => userspace-api}/media/conf_nitpick.py |   0
 .../media/dmx.h.rst.exceptions                |   0
 .../media/drivers/cx2341x-uapi.rst            | 179 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../userspace-api/media/drivers/imx-uapi.rst  | 125 ++++++++++++
 .../media/drivers}/index.rst                  |  39 +---
 .../media/drivers}/max2175.rst                |   2 +-
 .../userspace-api/media/drivers/meye-uapi.rst |  53 ++++++
 .../media/drivers/omap3isp-uapi.rst}          |  80 +-------
 .../media/drivers}/uvcvideo.rst               |   0
 .../dvb/audio-bilingual-channel-select.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-channel-select.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-clear-buffer.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-continue.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-fclose.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-fopen.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-fwrite.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-get-capabilities.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-get-status.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-pause.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-play.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-select-source.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-set-av-sync.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-set-bypass-mode.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-set-id.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-set-mixer.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-set-mute.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-set-streamtype.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio-stop.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio_data_types.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/audio_function_calls.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-fclose.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-fopen.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-get-cap.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-get-descr-info.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-get-msg.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-get-slot-info.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-reset.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-send-msg.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca-set-descr.rst               |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca.rst   |   3 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca_data_types.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/ca_function_calls.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media/dvb/ca_high_level.rst}              |  90 +--------
 .../media}/dvb/demux.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-add-pid.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-expbuf.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-fclose.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-fopen.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-fread.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-fwrite.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-get-pes-pids.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-get-stc.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-mmap.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-munmap.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-qbuf.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-querybuf.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-remove-pid.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-reqbufs.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-set-buffer-size.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-set-filter.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-set-pes-filter.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-start.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx-stop.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx_fcalls.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dmx_types.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dvb-fe-read-status.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dvb-frontend-event.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dvb-frontend-parameters.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dvbapi.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dvbproperty.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/dvbstb.svg                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/examples.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-bandwidth-t.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-recv-slave-reply.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-reset-overload.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-send-burst.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-send-master-cmd.rst  |   2 +-
 .../dvb/fe-dishnetwork-send-legacy-cmd.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-enable-high-lnb-voltage.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-get-event.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-get-frontend.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-get-info.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-get-property.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-read-ber.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-read-signal-strength.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-read-snr.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-read-status.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-read-uncorrected-blocks.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-set-frontend-tune-mode.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-set-frontend.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-set-tone.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-set-voltage.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe-type-t.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/fe_property_parameters.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend-header.rst            |   2 +-
 .../dvb/frontend-property-cable-systems.rst   |   2 +-
 .../frontend-property-satellite-systems.rst   |   2 +-
 .../frontend-property-terrestrial-systems.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend-stat-properties.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend_f_close.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend_f_open.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend_fcalls.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend_legacy_api.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/frontend_legacy_dvbv3_api.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/headers.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/intro.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/legacy_dvb_apis.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/net-add-if.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/net-get-if.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/net-remove-if.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/net-types.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/net.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/query-dvb-frontend-info.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-clear-buffer.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-command.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-continue.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-fast-forward.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-fclose.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-fopen.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-freeze.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-fwrite.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-get-capabilities.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-get-event.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-get-frame-count.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-get-pts.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-get-size.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-get-status.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-play.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-select-source.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-set-blank.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-set-display-format.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-set-format.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-set-streamtype.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-slowmotion.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-stillpicture.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-stop.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video-try-command.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video_function_calls.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/dvb/video_types.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/fdl-appendix.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media/frontend.h.rst.exceptions           |   0
 .../media}/gen-errors.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media/index.rst}                          |  16 +-
 .../{ => userspace-api}/media/intro.rst       |   0
 .../media/lirc.h.rst.exceptions               |   0
 .../media/media.h.rst.exceptions              |   0
 .../mediactl/media-controller-intro.rst       |   2 +-
 .../mediactl/media-controller-model.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-controller.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-func-close.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-func-ioctl.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-func-open.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-funcs.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-header.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-ioc-device-info.rst |   2 +-
 .../mediactl/media-ioc-enum-entities.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-ioc-enum-links.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-ioc-g-topology.rst  |   2 +-
 .../mediactl/media-ioc-request-alloc.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-ioc-setup-link.rst  |   2 +-
 .../mediactl/media-request-ioc-queue.rst      |   2 +-
 .../mediactl/media-request-ioc-reinit.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/media-types.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/request-api.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/request-func-close.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/request-func-ioctl.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/mediactl/request-func-poll.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media/net.h.rst.exceptions                |   0
 .../media}/rc/keytable.c.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-dev-intro.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-dev.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-func.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-get-features.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-get-rec-mode.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-get-rec-resolution.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-get-send-mode.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-get-timeout.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-header.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-read.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../rc/lirc-set-measure-carrier-mode.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-carrier-range.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-carrier.rst        |   2 +-
 .../rc/lirc-set-rec-timeout-reports.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-timeout.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-send-carrier.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-send-duty-cycle.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-transmitter-mask.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-set-wideband-receiver.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/lirc-write.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/rc-intro.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/rc-protos.rst                   |   0
 .../media}/rc/rc-sysfs-nodes.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/rc-table-change.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/rc-tables.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/rc/remote_controllers.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media/typical_media_device.svg            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/app-pri.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/async.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/audio.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/bayer.svg                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/biblio.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/buffer.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/capture-example.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/capture.c.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/colorspaces-defs.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/colorspaces-details.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/colorspaces.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/common-defs.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/common.rst                     |   3 +-
 .../media}/v4l/compat.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/constraints.svg                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/control.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/crop.rst |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/crop.svg |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/depth-formats.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-capture.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-decoder.rst                |   0
 .../media}/v4l/dev-event.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-mem2mem.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-meta.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-osd.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-output.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-overlay.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-radio.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-raw-vbi.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-rds.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-sdr.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-sliced-vbi.rst             |   4 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-stateless-decoder.rst      |   0
 .../media}/v4l/dev-subdev.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dev-touch.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/devices.rst                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/diff-v4l.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dmabuf.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/dv-timings.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-camera.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-codec.rst            |   4 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-detect.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-dv.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-flash.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-fm-rx.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-fm-tx.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-image-process.rst    |   4 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-image-source.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-jpeg.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-rf-tuner.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/extended-controls.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/field-order.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/fieldseq_bt.svg                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/fieldseq_tb.svg                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/format.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media/v4l}/fourcc.rst                     |   0
 .../media}/v4l/func-close.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-ioctl.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-mmap.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-munmap.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-open.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-poll.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-read.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-select.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/func-write.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/hist-v4l2.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/hsv-formats.rst                |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/io.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/libv4l-introduction.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/libv4l.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/meta-formats.rst               |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/mmap.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/nv12mt.svg                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/nv12mt_example.svg             |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/open.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pipeline.dot                   |   0
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-bayer.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-cnf4.rst                |   0
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-compressed.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-grey.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-indexed.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-intro.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-inzi.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-m420.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-d4xx.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-intel-ipu3.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-uvc.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-vivid.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-vsp1-hgo.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-vsp1-hgt.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv12.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv12m.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv12mt.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv16.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv16m.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv24.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-packed-hsv.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-packed-yuv.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-reserved.rst            |   4 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-rgb.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cs08.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cs14le.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cu08.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cu16le.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-pcu16be.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-pcu18be.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-pcu20be.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-ru12le.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10-ipu3.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10alaw8.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10dpcm8.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10p.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb12.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb12p.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb14p.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb16.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb8.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-td08.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-td16.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-tu08.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-tu16.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-uv8.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-uyvy.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-v4l2-mplane.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-v4l2.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-vyuy.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y10.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y10b.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y10p.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y12.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y12i.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y16-be.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y16.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y41p.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-y8i.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv410.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv411p.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv420.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv420m.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv422m.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv422p.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv444m.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuyv.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-yvyu.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt-z16.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/pixfmt.rst                     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/planar-apis.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/querycap.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/rw.rst   |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/sdr-formats.rst                |   2 +-
 .../v4l/selection-api-configuration.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selection-api-examples.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selection-api-intro.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selection-api-targets.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selection-api-vs-crop-api.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selection-api.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selection.svg                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/selections-common.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/standard.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/streaming-par.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/subdev-formats.rst             |   2 +-
 .../v4l/subdev-image-processing-crop.svg      |   2 +-
 .../v4l/subdev-image-processing-full.svg      |   2 +-
 ...-image-processing-scaling-multi-source.svg |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/tch-formats.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/tuner.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/user-func.rst                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/userp.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/v4l2-selection-flags.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/v4l2-selection-targets.rst     |   2 +-
 .../uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/v4l2.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/v4l2grab-example.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/v4l2grab.c.rst                 |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vbi_525.svg                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vbi_625.svg                    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vbi_hsync.svg                  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/video.rst                      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/videodev.rst                   |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-create-bufs.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-cropcap.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-dbg-g-chip-info.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-dbg-g-register.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-decoder-cmd.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-dqevent.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-dv-timings-cap.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-encoder-cmd.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-dv-timings.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-fmt.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-frameintervals.rst |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-framesizes.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-freq-bands.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enumaudio.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enumaudioout.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enuminput.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enumoutput.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-enumstd.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-expbuf.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-audio.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-audioout.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-crop.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-ctrl.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-dv-timings.rst        |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-edid.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-enc-index.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-ext-ctrls.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-fbuf.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-fmt.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-frequency.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-input.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-jpegcomp.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-modulator.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-output.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-parm.rst              |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-priority.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-selection.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-sliced-vbi-cap.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-std.rst               |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-g-tuner.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-log-status.rst          |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-overlay.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-prepare-buf.rst         |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-qbuf.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-query-dv-timings.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-querybuf.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-querycap.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-queryctrl.rst           |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-querystd.rst            |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-reqbufs.rst             |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-s-hw-freq-seek.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-streamon.rst            |   2 +-
 .../v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-frame-interval.rst |   2 +-
 .../v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-frame-size.rst     |   2 +-
 .../v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-mbus-code.rst      |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-crop.rst       |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-fmt.rst        |   2 +-
 .../v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-frame-interval.rst    |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-selection.rst  |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/vidioc-subscribe-event.rst     |   2 +-
 .../media}/v4l/yuv-formats.rst                |   2 +-
 .../media/video.h.rst.exceptions              |   0
 .../media/videodev2.h.rst.exceptions          |   0
 MAINTAINERS                                   |  46 +++--
 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/dib3000.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/dib3000mb.c       |   2 +-
 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/eds1547.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/dvb-frontends/z0194a.h          |   2 +-
 drivers/media/i2c/max2175.c                   |   6 +-
 drivers/media/pci/bt8xx/Kconfig               |   2 +-
 drivers/media/pci/cx18/cx18-streams.c         |   4 +-
 drivers/media/pci/meye/Kconfig                |   2 +-
 drivers/media/platform/pxa_camera.c           |   4 +-
 drivers/media/radio/Kconfig                   |  12 +-
 drivers/media/radio/si470x/Kconfig            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/radio/wl128x/Kconfig            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/Kconfig          |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/gl861.c          |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/lmedm04.c        |   4 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/lmedm04.h        |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/mxl111sf.c       |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb-v2/mxl111sf.h       |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/Kconfig             |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/a800.c              |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/af9005-fe.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/af9005-remote.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/af9005.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/af9005.h            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/az6027.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/cxusb.c             |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusb-common.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusb-mb.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusb-mc-common.c  |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusb-mc.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dibusb.h            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/digitv.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dtt200u-fe.c        |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dtt200u.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dtt200u.h           |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dvb-usb-init.c      |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/dw2102.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/gp8psk.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/gp8psk.h            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/m920x.c             |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/nova-t-usb2.c       |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/opera1.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/ttusb2.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/ttusb2.h            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/umt-010.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/vp702x-fe.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/vp702x.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/vp7045-fe.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/vp7045.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/dvb-usb/vp7045.h            |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/gspca/Kconfig               |   2 +-
 drivers/media/usb/zr364xx/Kconfig             |   2 +-
 .../staging/media/soc_camera}/soc-camera.rst  |   0
 633 files changed, 1639 insertions(+), 1458 deletions(-)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/au0828-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/avermedia.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/bt8xx.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/bttv-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/bttv.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/cafe_ccic.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/cards.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/media/ci.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/cpia2.rst (68%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/cx23885-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/cx88-cardlist.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/media/cx88.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/davinci-vpbe.rst (72%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/em28xx-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/faq.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/fimc.rst (91%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/gspca-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/imx.rst (87%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/imx7.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/media/index.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/intro.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/ipu3.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/ipu3_rcb.svg (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/ivtv-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/ivtv.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/lmedm04.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/meye.rst (63%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/media/omap3isp.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/omap4_camera.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/opera-firmware.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/philips.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/cec-drivers => admin-guide/media}/pulse8-cec.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/qcom_camss.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/qcom_camss_8x96_graph.dot (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/qcom_camss_graph.dot (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/rcar-fdp1.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/saa7134-cardlist.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/admin-guide/media/saa7134.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/saa7164-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/si470x.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/si4713.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/si476x.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/technisat.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/tm6000-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/ttusb-dec.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/tuner-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => admin-guide/media}/udev.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/usbvision-cardlist.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/v4l-with-ir.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/vimc.dot (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/vimc.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/vivid.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => admin-guide/media}/zr364xx.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/cec-core.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/csi2.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/driver-api/media/drivers/bttv-devel.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/contributors.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/driver-api/media/drivers/cpia2_devel.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers/cx2341x.rst => driver-api/media/drivers/cx2341x-devel.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers/cx88.rst => driver-api/media/drivers/cx88-devel.rst} (66%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/driver-api/media/drivers/davinci-vpbe-devel.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/dvb-usb.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/driver-api/media/drivers/fimc-devel.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/frontends.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/index.rst (67%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/pvrusb2.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/pxa_camera.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/radiotrack.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers/saa7134.rst => driver-api/media/drivers/saa7134-devel.rst} (56%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/sh_mobile_ceu_camera.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => driver-api/media/drivers}/tuners.rst (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/driver-api/media/drivers/vimc-devel.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-ca.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-common.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-core.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-demux.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-frontend.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/dtv-net.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/media_kapi.rst => driver-api/media/index.rst} (89%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/mc-core.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/rc-core.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-async.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-clocks.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-common.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-controls.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-core.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-dev.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-device.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-dv-timings.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-event.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-fh.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-flash-led-class.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-fwnode.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-intro.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-mc.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-mediabus.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-mem2mem.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-rect.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-subdev.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-tuner.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-tveeprom.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-videobuf.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/kapi => driver-api/media}/v4l2-videobuf2.rst (100%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/media/cec-drivers/index.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/media/index.rst
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/Makefile (97%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/audio.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/ca.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/cec.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-api.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-func-close.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-func-ioctl.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-func-open.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-func-poll.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-funcs.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-header.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-intro.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-caps.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-conn-info.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-log-addrs.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-adap-g-phys-addr.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-dqevent.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-g-mode.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-ioc-receive.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/cec/cec-pin-error-inj.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/conf_nitpick.py (100%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/dmx.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/userspace-api/media/drivers/cx2341x-uapi.rst
 create mode 100644 Documentation/userspace-api/media/drivers/imx-uapi.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => userspace-api/media/drivers}/index.rst (73%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => userspace-api/media/drivers}/max2175.rst (96%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/userspace-api/media/drivers/meye-uapi.rst
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers/omap3isp.rst => userspace-api/media/drivers/omap3isp-uapi.rst} (77%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => userspace-api/media/drivers}/uvcvideo.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-bilingual-channel-select.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-channel-select.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-clear-buffer.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-continue.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-fclose.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-fopen.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-fwrite.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-get-capabilities.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-get-status.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-pause.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-play.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-select-source.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-set-av-sync.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-set-bypass-mode.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-set-id.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-set-mixer.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-set-mute.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-set-streamtype.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio-stop.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio_data_types.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/audio_function_calls.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-fclose.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-fopen.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-get-cap.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-get-descr-info.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-get-msg.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-get-slot-info.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-reset.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-send-msg.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca-set-descr.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca_data_types.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/ca_function_calls.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/dvb-drivers/ci.rst => userspace-api/media/dvb/ca_high_level.rst} (68%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/demux.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-add-pid.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-expbuf.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-fclose.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-fopen.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-fread.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-fwrite.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-get-pes-pids.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-get-stc.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-mmap.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-munmap.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-qbuf.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-querybuf.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-remove-pid.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-reqbufs.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-set-buffer-size.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-set-filter.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-set-pes-filter.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-start.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx-stop.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx_fcalls.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dmx_types.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dvb-fe-read-status.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dvb-frontend-event.rst (91%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dvb-frontend-parameters.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dvbapi.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dvbproperty.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/dvbstb.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/examples.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-bandwidth-t.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-recv-slave-reply.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-reset-overload.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-send-burst.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-diseqc-send-master-cmd.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-dishnetwork-send-legacy-cmd.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-enable-high-lnb-voltage.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-get-event.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-get-frontend.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-get-info.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-get-property.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-read-ber.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-read-signal-strength.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-read-snr.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-read-status.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-read-uncorrected-blocks.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-set-frontend-tune-mode.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-set-frontend.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-set-tone.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-set-voltage.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe-type-t.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/fe_property_parameters.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend-header.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend-property-cable-systems.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend-property-satellite-systems.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend-property-terrestrial-systems.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend-stat-properties.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend_f_close.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend_f_open.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend_fcalls.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend_legacy_api.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/frontend_legacy_dvbv3_api.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/headers.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/intro.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/legacy_dvb_apis.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/net-add-if.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/net-get-if.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/net-remove-if.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/net-types.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/net.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/query-dvb-frontend-info.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-clear-buffer.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-command.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-continue.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-fast-forward.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-fclose.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-fopen.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-freeze.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-fwrite.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-get-capabilities.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-get-event.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-get-frame-count.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-get-pts.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-get-size.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-get-status.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-play.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-select-source.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-set-blank.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-set-display-format.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-set-format.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-set-streamtype.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-slowmotion.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-stillpicture.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-stop.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video-try-command.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video_function_calls.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/dvb/video_types.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/fdl-appendix.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/frontend.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/gen-errors.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/media_uapi.rst => userspace-api/media/index.rst} (80%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/intro.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/lirc.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/media.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-controller-intro.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-controller-model.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-controller.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-func-close.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-func-ioctl.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-func-open.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-funcs.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-header.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-ioc-device-info.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-ioc-enum-entities.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-ioc-enum-links.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-ioc-g-topology.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-ioc-request-alloc.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-ioc-setup-link.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-request-ioc-queue.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-request-ioc-reinit.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/media-types.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/request-api.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/request-func-close.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/request-func-ioctl.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/mediactl/request-func-poll.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/net.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/keytable.c.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-dev-intro.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-dev.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-func.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-get-features.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-get-rec-mode.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-get-rec-resolution.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-get-send-mode.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-get-timeout.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-header.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-read.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-measure-carrier-mode.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-carrier-range.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-carrier.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-timeout-reports.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-rec-timeout.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-send-carrier.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-send-duty-cycle.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-transmitter-mask.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-set-wideband-receiver.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/lirc-write.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/rc-intro.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/rc-protos.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/rc-sysfs-nodes.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/rc-table-change.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/rc-tables.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/rc/remote_controllers.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/typical_media_device.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/app-pri.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/async.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/audio.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/bayer.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/biblio.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/buffer.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/capture-example.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/capture.c.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/colorspaces-defs.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/colorspaces-details.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/colorspaces.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/common-defs.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/common.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/compat.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/constraints.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/control.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/crop.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/crop.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/depth-formats.rst (91%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-capture.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-decoder.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-event.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-mem2mem.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-meta.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-osd.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-output.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-overlay.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-radio.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-raw-vbi.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-rds.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-sdr.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-sliced-vbi.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-stateless-decoder.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-subdev.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dev-touch.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/devices.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/diff-v4l.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dmabuf.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/dv-timings.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-camera.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-codec.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-detect.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-dv.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-flash.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-fm-rx.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-fm-tx.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-image-process.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-image-source.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-jpeg.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/ext-ctrls-rf-tuner.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/extended-controls.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/field-order.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/fieldseq_bt.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/fieldseq_tb.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/format.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/v4l-drivers => userspace-api/media/v4l}/fourcc.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-close.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-ioctl.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-mmap.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-munmap.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-open.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-poll.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-read.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-select.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/func-write.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/hist-v4l2.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/hsv-formats.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/io.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/libv4l-introduction.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/libv4l.rst (90%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/meta-formats.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/mmap.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/nv12mt.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/nv12mt_example.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/open.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pipeline.dot (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-bayer.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-cnf4.rst (100%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-compressed.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-grey.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-indexed.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-intro.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-inzi.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-m420.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-d4xx.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-intel-ipu3.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-uvc.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-vivid.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-vsp1-hgo.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-meta-vsp1-hgt.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv12.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv12m.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv12mt.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv16.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv16m.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-nv24.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-packed-hsv.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-packed-yuv.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-reserved.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-rgb.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cs08.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cs14le.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cu08.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-cu16le.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-pcu16be.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-pcu18be.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-pcu20be.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-sdr-ru12le.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10-ipu3.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10alaw8.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10dpcm8.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb10p.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb12.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb12p.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb14p.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb16.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-srggb8.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-td08.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-td16.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-tu08.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-tch-tu16.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-uv8.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-uyvy.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-v4l2-mplane.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-v4l2.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-vyuy.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y10.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y10b.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y10p.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y12.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y12i.rst (95%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y16-be.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y16.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y41p.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-y8i.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv410.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv411p.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv420.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv420m.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv422m.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv422p.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuv444m.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yuyv.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-yvyu.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt-z16.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/pixfmt.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/planar-apis.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/querycap.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/rw.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/sdr-formats.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection-api-configuration.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection-api-examples.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection-api-intro.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection-api-targets.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection-api-vs-crop-api.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection-api.rst (92%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selection.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/selections-common.rst (94%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/standard.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/streaming-par.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/subdev-formats.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/subdev-image-processing-crop.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/subdev-image-processing-full.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/subdev-image-processing-scaling-multi-source.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/tch-formats.rst (91%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/tuner.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/user-func.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/userp.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/v4l2-selection-flags.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/v4l2-selection-targets.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/v4l2.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/v4l2grab-example.rst (93%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/v4l2grab.c.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vbi_525.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vbi_625.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vbi_hsync.svg (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/video.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/videodev.rst (91%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-create-bufs.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-cropcap.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-dbg-g-chip-info.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-dbg-g-register.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-decoder-cmd.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-dqevent.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-dv-timings-cap.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-encoder-cmd.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-dv-timings.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-fmt.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-frameintervals.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-framesizes.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enum-freq-bands.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enumaudio.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enumaudioout.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enuminput.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enumoutput.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-enumstd.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-expbuf.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-audio.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-audioout.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-crop.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-ctrl.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-dv-timings.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-edid.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-enc-index.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-ext-ctrls.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-fbuf.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-fmt.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-frequency.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-input.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-jpegcomp.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-modulator.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-output.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-parm.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-priority.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-selection.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-sliced-vbi-cap.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-std.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-g-tuner.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-log-status.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-overlay.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-prepare-buf.rst (96%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-qbuf.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-query-dv-timings.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-querybuf.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-querycap.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-queryctrl.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-querystd.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-reqbufs.rst (99%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-s-hw-freq-seek.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-streamon.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-frame-interval.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-frame-size.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-enum-mbus-code.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-crop.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-fmt.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-frame-interval.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subdev-g-selection.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/vidioc-subscribe-event.rst (98%)
 rename Documentation/{media/uapi => userspace-api/media}/v4l/yuv-formats.rst (97%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/video.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename Documentation/{ => userspace-api}/media/videodev2.h.rst.exceptions (100%)
 rename {Documentation/media/v4l-drivers => drivers/staging/media/soc_camera}/soc-camera.rst (100%)

-- 
2.24.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel