Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Handled return value of platform_get_irq correctly

From: Aman Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 00:49:01 +0530

As mentioned by Bjorn Helgaas in a private mail, the return value of
platform_get_irq must be checked against the conditon of strictly
smaller than 0 and if check must return the value recieved from
platform_get_irq rather than any other macro like -ENODEV.

Aman Sharma (5):
  pci: handled return value of platform_get_irq correctly
  pci: added check for return value of platform_get_irq
  pci: handled return value of platform_get_irq correctly
  pci: handled return value of platform_get_irq correctly
  pci: added check for return value of platform_get_irq

 drivers/pci/controller/pci-aardvark.c  | 3 +++
 drivers/pci/controller/pci-v3-semi.c   | 4 ++--
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-mediatek.c | 3 +++
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-mobiveil.c | 4 ++--
 drivers/pci/controller/pcie-tango.c    | 4 ++--
 5 files changed, 12 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.20.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel