Subject: [PATCHv2 0/6] iommu/arm-smmu: Allow client devices to select identity mapping

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 20:07:04 +0530

This series allows DRM, Modem devices to set a default
identity mapping in qcom smmu implementation.

Patch 1 is cleanup to support other SoCs to call into
QCOM specific  implementation.
Patch 2 sets the default identity domain for DRM devices.
Patch 3 implements def_domain_type callback for arm-smmu.
Patch 4 sets the default identity domain for modem device.
Patch 5-6 adds the iommus property for mss pil.

This is based on Joerg's tree:
 - https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joro/linux.git/log/?h=iommu-probe-device-v2

Jordan Crouse (1):
  iommu/arm-smmu: Allow client devices to select direct mapping

Sai Prakash Ranjan (2):
  iommu: arm-smmu-impl: Convert to a generic reset implementation
  iommu/arm-smmu: Implement iommu_ops->def_domain_type call-back

Sibi Sankar (3):
  iommu/arm-smmu-qcom: Request direct mapping for modem device
  dt-bindings: remoteproc: qcom: Add iommus property
  arm64: dts: qcom: sdm845-cheza: Add iommus property

 .../bindings/remoteproc/qcom,q6v5.txt         |  3 ++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sdm845-cheza.dtsi    |  5 +++
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-impl.c                 |  8 ++--
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-qcom.c                 | 37 +++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c                      | 20 ++++++++++
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.h                      |  1 +
 6 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel