Subject: [PATCH v4 00/19] Manually convert thermal, crypto and misc devices to ReST

From: Mauro Carvalho Chehab <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2020 18:18:14 +0200

Manually convert some files from thermal, crypto and misc-devices
to ReST format.

This series is against linux-next 20200430 tag (as I rebased it, in order
to check if some patch were already merged via some other tree),
but it should very likely merge fine against docs-next.

The full series (including those ones) are at:

	https://git.linuxtv.org/mchehab/experimental.git/log/?h=misc-docs

The documents touched on this patch, converted to HTML via the 
building system are at (together with patches from other series):

	https://www.infradead.org/~mchehab/kernel_docs/

v4:

- added some acks.

v3:

- removed the cpu-freq patches from this series, as Rafael should
  be applying it on his tree.

v2: 

- a small change at patch 2 to avoid uneeded whitespace changes;
- added 13 new patches at the end

Mauro Carvalho Chehab (19):
  docs: thermal: convert cpu-idle-cooling.rst to ReST
  docs: crypto: convert asymmetric-keys.txt to ReST
  docs: crypto: convert api-intro.txt to ReST format
  docs: crypto: convert async-tx-api.txt to ReST format
  docs: crypto: descore-readme.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/c2port.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: misc-devices/bh1770glc.txt: convert to ReST
  docs: misc-devices/apds990x.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: pci: endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt convert to ReST
  docs: arm64: convert perf.txt to ReST format
  docs: powerpc: convert vcpudispatch_stats.txt to ReST
  docs: sh: convert new-machine.txt to ReST
  docs: sh: convert register-banks.txt to ReST
  docs: trace: ring-buffer-design.txt: convert to ReST format
  docs: kvm: get read of devices/README
  docs: misc-devices: add uacce to the index.rst

 .../endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.rst    |  26 +
 .../endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt    |  19 -
 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/index.rst          |   2 +
 Documentation/arm64/index.rst                 |   1 +
 Documentation/arm64/{perf.txt => perf.rst}    |   7 +-
 .../crypto/{api-intro.txt => api-intro.rst}   | 186 ++--
 ...symmetric-keys.txt => asymmetric-keys.rst} |  91 +-
 .../{async-tx-api.txt => async-tx-api.rst}    | 253 +++---
 ...{descore-readme.txt => descore-readme.rst} | 152 +++-
 Documentation/crypto/index.rst                |   5 +
 Documentation/driver-api/dmaengine/client.rst |   2 +-
 .../driver-api/dmaengine/provider.rst         |   2 +-
 .../driver-api/thermal/cpu-idle-cooling.rst   |  18 +-
 Documentation/driver-api/thermal/index.rst    |   1 +
 .../{ad525x_dpot.txt => ad525x_dpot.rst}      |  24 +-
 .../{apds990x.txt => apds990x.rst}            |  31 +-
 .../{bh1770glc.txt => bh1770glc.rst}          |  45 +-
 .../misc-devices/{c2port.txt => c2port.rst}   |  58 +-
 Documentation/misc-devices/index.rst          |   7 +
 .../misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.rst        |  56 ++
 .../misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt        |  41 -
 .../misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.rst        | 170 ++++
 .../misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt        | 130 ---
 Documentation/powerpc/index.rst               |   1 +
 ...patch_stats.txt => vcpudispatch_stats.rst} |  17 +-
 Documentation/security/keys/core.rst          |   2 +-
 Documentation/sh/index.rst                    |   6 +
 .../sh/{new-machine.txt => new-machine.rst}   | 195 +++--
 ...{register-banks.txt => register-banks.rst} |  13 +-
 Documentation/trace/index.rst                 |   1 +
 ...ffer-design.txt => ring-buffer-design.rst} | 802 ++++++++++--------
 Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/README         |   1 -
 Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/index.rst      |   3 +
 MAINTAINERS                                   |   4 +-
 arch/sh/Kconfig.cpu                           |   2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/asymmetric_type.c      |   2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/public_key.c           |   2 +-
 crypto/asymmetric_keys/signature.c            |   2 +-
 drivers/misc/Kconfig                          |   2 +-
 drivers/misc/ad525x_dpot.c                    |   2 +-
 include/crypto/public_key.h                   |   2 +-
 include/keys/asymmetric-parser.h              |   2 +-
 include/keys/asymmetric-subtype.h             |   2 +-
 include/keys/asymmetric-type.h                |   2 +-
 44 files changed, 1358 insertions(+), 1034 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/PCI/endpoint/function/binding/pci-test.txt
 rename Documentation/arm64/{perf.txt => perf.rst} (95%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{api-intro.txt => api-intro.rst} (70%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{asymmetric-keys.txt => asymmetric-keys.rst} (91%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{async-tx-api.txt => async-tx-api.rst} (55%)
 rename Documentation/crypto/{descore-readme.txt => descore-readme.rst} (81%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{ad525x_dpot.txt => ad525x_dpot.rst} (85%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{apds990x.txt => apds990x.rst} (86%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{bh1770glc.txt => bh1770glc.rst} (83%)
 rename Documentation/misc-devices/{c2port.txt => c2port.rst} (59%)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/pci-endpoint-test.txt
 create mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.rst
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/misc-devices/spear-pcie-gadget.txt
 rename Documentation/powerpc/{vcpudispatch_stats.txt => vcpudispatch_stats.rst} (94%)
 rename Documentation/sh/{new-machine.txt => new-machine.rst} (73%)
 rename Documentation/sh/{register-banks.txt => register-banks.rst} (88%)
 rename Documentation/trace/{ring-buffer-design.txt => ring-buffer-design.rst} (55%)
 delete mode 100644 Documentation/virt/kvm/devices/README

-- 
2.25.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel