Subject: [PATCH 0/2] arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180: Add support for ETMv4 PM and skipping power up.

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 16:21:35 +0530

Patch 1 is a resend of https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/patch/1230367/ since
that patch seems to have added the property to replicator node instead of 
etm7 node either when the patch was applied to the tree.

Patch 2 adds support to skip powering up of ETM to workaround the hardware
errata where CPU watchdog counter is stopped when power up bit is set.
Depends on https://lore.kernel.org/patchwork/cover/1242100/ changes.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (2):
  arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180: Support ETMv4 power management
  arm64: dts: qcom: sc7180: Add support to skip powering up of ETM

 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc7180.dtsi | 16 ++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 16 insertions(+)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel