Subject: [PATCHv3 0/2] coresight: etm4x: Add support to skip trace unit power up

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2020 21:52:31 +0530

This series adds support to skip powering up of trace unit on systems
with an errata which stops CPU watchdog counter when power up bit is
set (TRCPDCR.PU = 1). Setting this bit is not required on Qualcomm
Technologies Inc. chipsets where this errata exists since the ETMs
are in the same power domain as their respective CPU cores.

Changes since v2:
 * Fix checkpatch warning for 80 characters.

Changes since v1:
 * Use qcom,skip-power-up for naming as suggested by Mathieu.
 * Have check for DT property in initialization as per Mathieu.
 * Reword description for property as per Mathieu.
 * Split up dt-binding patch as checkpatch complains.

Tingwei Zhang (2):
  coresight: etm4x: Add support to skip trace unit power up
  dt-bindings: arm: coresight: Add support to skip trace unit power up

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/coresight.txt     |  7 +++++
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.c | 27 ++++++++++++-------
 drivers/hwtracing/coresight/coresight-etm4x.h |  3 +++
 3 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel