Subject: [PATCH 0/3] ARM: dts: NSP: Add support for Cisco Meraki NSP devices

From: Matthew Hagan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2020 17:11:16 +0100

This patch set adds support for the Meraki MX64(W) and MX65(W) security 
devices. There are four devices in total, all using the same basic hardware.

The MX64 series has five ethernet ports connected to the BCM SRAB. The MX65
series has two ports conected to the SRAB, and two QCA8337 switches connected 
by SGMII to SRAB ports 4 and 5, each providing five additional ports.

The W variants of these devices have two BCM43520s on the PCIe bus. On the
non-wireless variants PCIe is inactive, hence separate dts files.

1/3 contains common bindings for both Meraki devices.
2/3 contains MX64 specific bindings.
3/3 contains MX65 specific bindings.

Note that Chris Packham's "[PATCH 2/2] ARM: dts: NSP: avoid unnecessary probe
deferrals" is also necessary.

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew Hagan (3):
  ARM: dts: NSP: Add common bindings for Meraki MX64/65
  ARM: dts: NSP: Add support for Cisco Meraki MX64(W)
  ARM: dts: NSP: Add support for Cisco Meraki MX65(W)

 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx64.dts         |  15 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx64w.dts        |  23 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx64x.dtsi       | 136 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx65.dts         |  15 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx65w.dts        |  23 ++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx65x.dtsi       | 321 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx6x-common.dtsi | 172 ++++++++++
 7 files changed, 705 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx64.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx64w.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx64x.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx65.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx65w.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx65x.dtsi
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/bcm958625-mx6x-common.dtsi

-- 
2.25.4

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel