Subject: [PATCH v2 0/2] Some improvements for iommu

From: Baolin Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 11:39:53 +0800

Hi,

The first patch masks some functions as static, and the second patch
changes to use the gfp parameter from iommu_ops->map() to allocate
ARM page pages. Any comments are welcome. Thanks.

Changes from v1:
 - Fix the building errors when enabling CONFIG_IOMMU_IO_PGTABLE_LPAE_SELFTEST

Baolin Wang (2):
  iommu: Mark __iommu_map/__iommu_map_sg as static
  iommu: Add gfp parameter to io_pgtable_ops->map()

 drivers/gpu/drm/panfrost/panfrost_mmu.c |  2 +-
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu-v3.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/iommu/arm-smmu.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm-v7s.c      | 18 +++++++++---------
 drivers/iommu/io-pgtable-arm.c          | 18 +++++++++---------
 drivers/iommu/iommu.c                   | 10 +++++-----
 drivers/iommu/ipmmu-vmsa.c              |  2 +-
 drivers/iommu/msm_iommu.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/iommu/mtk_iommu.c               |  2 +-
 drivers/iommu/qcom_iommu.c              |  2 +-
 include/linux/io-pgtable.h              |  2 +-
 11 files changed, 31 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)

-- 
1.8.3.1

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel