Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Add audio support for imx6sx platform

From: Shengjiu Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 14:03:44 +0800

Add audio support for imx6sx platform.
Enable ASRC, ESAI, SPDIF, MQS.

Shengjiu Wang (5):
  ARM: dts: imx6sx: Enable ASRC device
  ARM: dts: imx6sx-sdb: Add MQS support
  ARM: dts: imx6sx-sdb: Add SPDIF support
  ARM: dts: imx6sx-sabreauto: Add SPDIF support
  ARM: dts: imx6sx-sabreauto: Add cs42888 sound card support

 arch/arm/boot/dts/Makefile             |  1 +
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sabreauto.dts | 96 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-mqs.dts   | 48 +++++++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb.dtsi      | 30 ++++++++
 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx.dtsi          | 36 +++++++---
 5 files changed, 203 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm/boot/dts/imx6sx-sdb-mqs.dts

-- 
2.21.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel