Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add Kryo4xx gold and silver cores to applicable errata list

From: Sai Prakash Ranjan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 23:30:52 +0530

This series adds the Kryo4xx gold/big and silver/LITTLE CPU cores to
the errata list which are applicable to them based on the revisions
of the Cortex CPU cores on which they are based on.

Patch 1 adds the MIDR value for Kryo4xx gold CPU cores.
Patch 2 adds Kryo4xx gold CPU cores to erratum list 1463225 and 1418040.
Patch 3 adds Kryo4xx silver CPU cores to erratum list 1530923 and 1024718.

Sai Prakash Ranjan (3):
  arm64: Add MIDR value for KRYO4XX gold CPU cores
  arm64: Add KRYO4XX gold CPU cores to erratum list 1463225 and 1418040
  arm64: Add KRYO4XX silver CPU cores to erratum list 1530923 and
    1024718

 Documentation/arm64/silicon-errata.rst |  8 ++++++++
 arch/arm64/include/asm/cputype.h       |  2 ++
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpu_errata.c         | 21 +++++++++++++++------
 arch/arm64/kernel/cpufeature.c         |  2 ++
 4 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
QUALCOMM INDIA, on behalf of Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member
of Code Aurora Forum, hosted by The Linux Foundation

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel