Subject: [PATCH v5 00/16] Allwinner A100 Initial support

From: Frank Lee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 14:52:47 +0800

This patch set adds initial support for allwinner a100 soc,
which is a 64-bit tablet chip.

v5:
-Drop redundant SOB for thermal series patch
-Trival a100 dtsi fix

v4:
-Drop "dt-bindings: pinctrl: sunxi: make gpio banks supplies required"
-Fix dcdc1 regulator name
-Get rid of underscore in dts node name
-Some trivial things in yaml files

v3:
-Add pmu and nmi support
-Add read data mask for calibration
-Code style
-Some trivial things in yaml files

v2:
-Some naming consistency
-Repair email address
-Fix mmc clock
-Don't export system clock
-Fix checkpatch warning
-Drop unneeded pin function, convert to jtag_gpu and i2s_x

Yangtao Li (16):
  dt-bindings: clk: sunxi-ccu: add compatible string for A100 CCU and
    R-CCU
  clk: sunxi-ng: add support for the Allwinner A100 CCU
  dt-bindings: pinctrl: sunxi: Get rid of continual nesting
  dt-bindings: pinctrl: sunxi: Add A100 pinctrl bindings
  pinctrl: sunxi: add support for the Allwinner A100 pin controller
  dt-bindings: nvmem: SID: add binding for A100's SID controller
  dt-bindings: thermal: sun8i: Add binding for A100's THS controller
  thermal: sun8i: add TEMP_CALIB_MASK for calibration data in
    sun50i_h6_ths_calibrate
  thermal: sun8i: Add A100's THS controller support
  mfd: axp20x: Allow the AXP803 to be probed by I2C
  dt-bindings: irq: sun7i-nmi: fix dt-binding for a80 nmi
  dt-bindings: irq: sun7i-nmi: Add binding for A100's NMI controller
  dt-bindings: i2c: mv64xxx: Add compatible for the A100 i2c node.
  arm64: allwinner: A100: add the basical Allwinner A100 DTSI file
  dt-bindings: arm: sunxi: Add Allwinner A100 Perf1 Board bindings
  arm64: allwinner: A100: add support for Allwinner Perf1 board

 .../devicetree/bindings/arm/sunxi.yaml        |    5 +
 .../clock/allwinner,sun4i-a10-ccu.yaml        |    7 +-
 .../bindings/i2c/marvell,mv64xxx-i2c.yaml     |    3 +
 .../allwinner,sun7i-a20-sc-nmi.yaml           |    5 +-
 .../nvmem/allwinner,sun4i-a10-sid.yaml        |   19 +-
 .../pinctrl/allwinner,sun4i-a10-pinctrl.yaml  |  139 +-
 .../thermal/allwinner,sun8i-a83t-ths.yaml     |    6 +-
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/Makefile        |    1 +
 .../allwinner/sun50i-a100-allwinner-perf1.dts |  180 +++
 .../arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a100.dtsi |  364 +++++
 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/Kconfig                  |   10 +
 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/Makefile                 |    2 +
 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100-r.c      |  214 +++
 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100-r.h      |   21 +
 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100.c        | 1276 +++++++++++++++++
 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100.h        |   56 +
 drivers/mfd/axp20x-i2c.c                      |    2 +
 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/Kconfig                 |   10 +
 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/Makefile                |    2 +
 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sun50i-a100-r.c |  105 ++
 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sun50i-a100.c   |  708 +++++++++
 drivers/thermal/sun8i_thermal.c               |   16 +-
 include/dt-bindings/clock/sun50i-a100-ccu.h   |  116 ++
 include/dt-bindings/clock/sun50i-a100-r-ccu.h |   23 +
 include/dt-bindings/reset/sun50i-a100-ccu.h   |   68 +
 include/dt-bindings/reset/sun50i-a100-r-ccu.h |   18 +
 26 files changed, 3308 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a100-allwinner-perf1.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/arm64/boot/dts/allwinner/sun50i-a100.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100-r.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100-r.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/clk/sunxi-ng/ccu-sun50i-a100.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sun50i-a100-r.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/pinctrl/sunxi/pinctrl-sun50i-a100.c
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/sun50i-a100-ccu.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/clock/sun50i-a100-r-ccu.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/sun50i-a100-ccu.h
 create mode 100644 include/dt-bindings/reset/sun50i-a100-r-ccu.h

-- 
2.24.0

_______________________________________________
linux-arm-kernel mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.infradead.org/mailman/listinfo/linux-arm-kernel